Saturday, October 4, 2008

About me

First at all, my first language is not English so I hope that people reading the blog will forgive many mistakes in my posts.

I have been trading for many years. I started with stocks, then progress into options trading which I have been doing for the last three years.

At this time, My main focus is to study the futures market with my determination to become a full time day trader. I want to replace all my swing trading with options for futures and shorter the time I am invested from days to hours or minutes, something that usually I can do only with options in the expiration week.

I hope that anybody that read this blog can learn from my mistakes or my success. I will be posting charts with my trades (part time) and studies. Do not worry, until I can make consistent profits every week for enough time I will be paper trading ES.

Thanks

Pacpac

No comments: