Monday, October 6, 2008

Black Monday ?


+ 81.71 ES points with 1 contract and a couple of scale in.


This was my best day since I started simming. Though I am very aware that this was an exceptional day so I am not very excited. I have to be consistent on weeks with 15 points day range.

These are the profits in the last 4 weeks with one contract in ES:
week 1 : +21.8
week 2 : +37.75
week 3 : +23.7
week 4 : +70.1

Today, all the trades were based on Resistance/Support and Price Action. Due to the volatility I moved lot of trades to BE + 1 ticks so I got stop out many times, but always I used the opportunity to get in a better price. I think I have still a lot to learn to avoid overtrading. This day was an excellent day for 4-5 trades such as: short 70 , short 60, long 45, short 60, short 30 and long 30 and very discipline with the targets.

No comments: